Hanging the first panel
- Unfold the top section; place the pasted side on the wall with five centimetres (two inches) overlapping the ceiling.
- Align one vertical edge with the plumb line, and gently smooth the upper section with a brush.
- Working from the centre to the edges, brush smooth about one metre (three feet) of paper at a time, using downward strokes.
- Continue to check alignment with your plumbed chalk line. Peel up portions of paper to reposition.
- Unfold the bottom section of the paper strip against the wall and smooth from the centre out and down to the baseboard, holding the adjacent edge to the plumb line.
- Don’t force wrinkles out; pull paper from the wall and reposition it.